1200 depth x 2400 long (double doors, central no windows) 2.88 m2 $1,895
1500 depth x 2400 long (larger single door, two fixed windows) 3.60 m2 $2,075
1800 depth x 2400 long (larger single door, two fixed windows) 4.32 m2 $2,425
1800 depth x 3000 long (double doors, two fixed windows) 5.40 m2 $2,995
2100 depth x 3600 long (double doors, two fixed windows) 7.56 m2 $3,775
Pricing excludes freight
Mono sloping roof with single or double doors. Ideal for garden/tool shed.
- Two fixed glass windows, glass supplied. Optional opening window extra $95.
- Larger Pent size has a double set of ledged doors 1800 x 1040, antique hinges, heavy lock.
- One ledged door 1800 x .725, smaller double door 1800 x 1040 wide.
- Antique hinges, traditional heavy rim lock with black knob style handle (2 traditional keys).
- High eaves on back wall 1900 high, front wall 2060. High storage capacity for floor area.
- Exterior roof is heavy duty traditional ceramic chipped green bitumen asphalt, no condensation.
- Interior roof is lined in 16mm tongue & grooved Redwood match lining pre-stained/sealed.
- Natural Scandinavian Redwood pre-sealed/stained inside & out in Protek Anti-fungicide.
- Floor has 50mm treated joists, 16mm tongue and grooved Redwood (100x75 H4 bearers the shed sits on is customers care).
- Manufactured in larger full length pre-built panels, comes pre-sealed/stained. Maintain with an oil based preservative stain. Colour can be changed on 2nd coat. All panels sealed by tank dipping.
- Optional traditional black antique style gutter plus fittings. A unique smaller design to suit Garden Buildings.
View extra specification below: