2400 wide x 3600 long 8.64m2 stock available upon request
2400 wide x 4200 long 10.0m2 $5,995
3600 wide x 5400 long (Brown Building Paper) (Require a Permit) 19.44m2 stock available upon request
(Larger Workshops are not a stock item and there is a delay in supply. Designed to a High Wind load equivalent to as defined in NZS3604) Structural design to NZS1176 as an Importance Level 1 Building to B1/VM1 of the Building Code.
Pricing excludes freight
Ideal workshop or studio.
- Two clusters of four .985 x .680 opening windows pre stained. Glass supplied.
- One set of pre-fitted double 1840 high x 1240 wide ledged doors.
- Eaves 1960 high and apex 2350 high. Eaves 100mm.
- Antique hinges, handles and traditional lock pre-fitted.
- Natural Scandinavian Redwood joinery.
- Doors in side or end panel. With or without floor (floor included in list price).
- Exterior roof is heavy duty traditional ceramic green chipped bitumen asphalt.
- Interior Roof is 16mm tongue and grooved Scandinavian Redwood pre-stained.
- Floor is 16mm Natural Scandinavian Redwood tongue and groove, pre-stained with joists at .300 centers.
- Sub frame supplied by customer. Plan and cutting list supplied.
- Requires a coat of oil based stain on assembly.
- Central A frame truss with galv steel connectors to all workshops.
View extra specification below: