2400 wide x 3600 long (Heavy Stud Version ex 70x40 with Paper) 8.6m2 $7,995
2400 wide x 4200 long (Heavy Stud Version ex 70x40 with Paper) 10.0m2 $8,795
3000 wide x 3600 long (Heavy Stud Version ex 70x40 with Paper) 10.8m2 $8,995
3000 wide x 5400 long (Foot Print 3700 x 5400 with Deck & Ver.) 16.20 sq mtr stock available upon request
3600 wide x 5400 long (Foot Print 4300 x 5400 with Deck & Ver.) Comes standard with sheet metal roofing. 19.44 sq mtr $21,795
Additional $350 if your require a PS1 for building consent
Pricing excludes freight
Garden and Cottage Rooms
The Wooden Garden and Cottage Rooms are ideal for a studio or sleep out. They have a truss roof with verandah and deck.
- Two opening 1050 x .685 windows using traditional casement stays. Includes glass.
- One set of 1800 x 1310 french doors antique hinges and handles and mortise key lock.
- Eaves height 2100. Wall framing Size 70x40. In large pre-built panels.
- Pre-sealed and stained joinery, floor, roof, veranda, deck, trusses, balustrade’s and posts (requires 2nd coat on assembly). Wall panels not pre-stained. Upgraded black building paper to walls, no longer brown.
- Scandinavian Redwood H3 Treated Cladding 19mm Shiplap. Redwood studs H3 treated.
- Floor included, 16mm tongue and grooved redwood on joists at .300 centres pre-sealed.
- Roof exterior heavy duty traditional bitumen felt, (like residential shingles).
- Roof interior beautiful lined pre-stained 16mm tongue and grooved Redwood lining.
- A frame trusses, doubled studded panel joints and bolted. Roof fixed with metal wind ties.
- Foundation sub frame is customers responsibility (plan supplied) 150x50 H4 SG8 grade timber.
- Exterior corner cover battens villa moulded.
- Designed for typical/lifestyle and residential garden locations also as a studio/hobby room.
- Buildings do not come with interior lining or insulation. Customers have upgraded the building with insulation and internal lining.
- 2, 3 or 4 Opening Georgian Windows 1050 x .685 with colour steel flashings. Includes glass single glazed.
- A set of pre-fitted 1820h x 1315w french doors, antique style hinges, handles and mortise lock.
- Eaves height 2100. Wall framing size H3 70 x 40 double studded panel on joints.
- Pre-built/pre-sealed/stain joinery inside and out, (requires 2nd coat inside 3 months or on assembly, exterior only). Use an oil based preservative stain, with a tint.
- Scandinavian Redwood H3 treated cladding heavier 19mm shiplap. Stainless steel nails and screws.
- Traditional pre-stained tongue and grooved Scandinavian Redwood floor, 16mm on small joists. Underfloor plastic vapour barrier supplied.
- Optional roof iron sand colour steel. Iron sand colour steel capping and barge flashings.
- Roof interior is beautiful pre-sealed/stained 16mm tongue and grooved Scandinavian Redwood match lining .
- Decorative pre-sealed/stained A-frame trusses. Double studded panel joints and bolted.
- Minimum foundation requirement is 150 x 50 H4 sub floor, customers care & responsibility, (plan supplied).
- Designed as an ancillary shed/storage studio, garden hobby/work room in standard form.
- Cottage Rooms do not come with interior wall lining only upgraded black full size building paper, no longer brown. Interior ceiling & floor is lined with pre-stained Scandinavian Redwood match lining tongue and groove.
- Customers can insulate and line as required. For habitation such as a sleep out must be upgraded to the appropriate section of the Building Code under change of use. Any alterations from standard is customers care and responsibility.
- Cottage Rooms retain a natural traditional timber appeal.
View extra specification below: